DID YOU KNOW…?
We have therapists at Entire Health that are fully trained in acupuncture and dry needling.
Our physios use acupuncture and dry needling with patients and achieve great results. It is used in conjunction with physiotherapy techniques to help decrease pain, decrease muscle spasm or kick-start a healing response for an injury. It can also help activate muscles that are not working correctly.
Commonly treated conditions include (but are not limited to):
– Back and hip pain, referred pain/sciatica
– Neck pain, headaches and stress
– Muscles tears, strains and haematomas
– Joint aches/inflammation/bursitis
– Plantar fasciitis
– Chronic tendinopathy (eg. Achilles)
– Cartilage wear/minor tears in the knee joint
– Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow, wrist and hand pain
– Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
NB: A small charge top of your normal fee is added to cover the cost of the needles
Our remedial massage therapist also uses dry needling in combination with hot stone and remedial massage techniques allowing a wide range of modalities to target specific injuries, aches and pains.
Please do not hesitate to ask our friendly admin staff at Reception about acupuncture and dry needling if you are considering having it with your next treatment
or call 1300entire to book today!!